>>Click Here for downloadable OAHU walker form
>>Click Here to View Map
>>Recruiter Summary Sheet (for cash/check donations)
*Stamp cards will be available at the beginning of the walk.
*Parking will be available at:
May 20, 2017
1. START - McCOY PAVILION’S KEY HOLE PARKING LOT Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
2. ALA MOANA BEACH PARK Ala Moana Hotel
3. ALA WAI PROMENADE DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki & Hawaii Convention Center
7. KALAKAUA AVENUE Mauka sidewalk - The Kahala Hotel & Resort
8. INTERNATIONAL MARKET PLACE
9. WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT RESORT & SPA
10. KALAKAUA AVENUE Makai sidewalk - Waikiki Resort Hotel
11. ROYAL HAWAIIAN CENTER
12. WAIKIKI BEACH WALK ON LEWERS - Outrigger Enterprises Group
13. HALEKULANI Halekulani & Waikiki Parc Hotel
14. HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE WAIKIKI BEACH RESORT
15. PRINCE WAIKIKI Prince Waikiki
16. ALA MOANA BEACH PARK Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental
17. ALA MOANA BEACH PARK Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
18. ALA MOANA BEACH PARK The Modern Honolulu
19. ALA MOANA BEACH PARK Aqua-Aston Hotels & Resorts
20. FINISH & LUNCH -- McCOY PAVILION’S KEY HOLE PARKING LOT AREA (ALA MOANA BEACH PARK Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Waikiki
First Aid provided by Urgent Care Hawaii.
WALK START & FINISH
Ala Moana Beach Park, Ewa end of McCoy Pavilion
5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
7:00 a.m. (all walkers must be walking by 7:00 a.m.)
Ala Moana Shopping Center (corner of Atkinson and Ala Moana Blvd.)
Magic Island parking lot or street parking
(Ala Moana keyhole area will be closed off)
THE CHARITY WALK
Gives everyone a chance to raise money for Hawai`i’s charities. Walk with the Hawai`i Lodging & Tourism Association and their members to help build a better, healthier Hawai`i, for all of us.
WHO MAY WALK?
The Hawai`i Lodging & Tourism Association invites everyone of every age to walk. Those under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult and walkers under the age of 18 must have this application signed by a parent or guardian. All walkers should have minimum donations regardless of age (see front of form). Please note that pets are NOT allowed on the Charity Walk.
WHEN IS THE CHARITY WALK?
The Visitor Industry CHARITY WALK is Saturday, May 20, 2017.
WHERE IS THE CHARITY WALK?
The starting point for the Oahu CHARITY WALK is McCoy Pavilion, Ala Moana Beach Park.
WHAT IS THE CHARITY WALK?
In 1974 the Hawai`i Lodging & Tourism Association sponsored a charitable “Superwalk”to benefit one major charitable organization. In 1979, the Hawai`i Lodging & Tourism Association members voted to extend the reach of support offered by the Walk’s fund-raising capability.
The Visitor Industry CHARITY WALK is the result of this decision. All Hawaii non-profit charities are eligible to benefit. Walkers are treated to food, drink and fun at checkpoints along the walk route. All checkpoints are operated and supplied with refreshments and helpers by Hawai`i hotels and allied organizations. Entertainment may also be provided at many checkpoints and at the end of the walk.
HOW DO YOU SIGN UP FOR THE CHARITY WALK?
Sign up online here or download this walk form. For further information, call the Hawai‘i Lodging & Tourism Association office or the representative on your island:
Oahu (808) 923-0407, Hawai'i Lodging & Tourism Association
Kauai (808) 652-8924, Jolene Ogle, HLTA Kauai Chapter
Hawaii Island (808) 886-8128, Bambi Lau, Waikoloa Beach Marriott
Maui (808) 244-8625, Maui Hotel & Lodging Association
Molokai (808) 244-8625, Maui Hotel & Lodging Association
Lanai (808) 244-8625, Maui Hotel & Lodging Association
For more information on HLTA click here
|Charity Walk Hawaii||